Friday, April 22, 2011

getting my ducks in a row

God is so good! I needed to have at least 75% of my finances raised by the end of this month, and I just found out today that I have close to 100% already. :-)

The past couple of weeks have been full. Besides working full-time at the hospital and spending time with Pat, I've also purchased my round-trip ticket to Africa, bought the malaria medicine I'll need to start taking a few weeks before I leave, been to the dentist and had a cavity filled (yuk!), gotten 6 vaccines (I'm finally finished getting shots!), been to the eye doctor, bought 6 months worth of contacts and a new pair of glasses, renewed my nursing license and CPR certification....and I feel like there's more, but I can't remember it all because it's 2:30 AM and I'm in a constant state of sleep deprivation.

Learning to trust God more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment